Closing:December 31, 2042
Position is responsible for repairing and installing advanced production/manufacturing equipment. Inspects equipment for proper functioning and performs preventative maintenance duties per manufacturer’s specifications. May mentor and provide support to less experienced mechanics. Diagnoses equipment malfunctions and makes more complicated repairs or adjustments as needed. Must have own hand tools.
This position requires continuous work near heat, noise, gas, and chemicals. The position requires frequent lifting, climbing, standing, walking, crouching, squatting, bending and kneeling. The position may require weekend and/or holiday work.
- Perform preventative maintenance on more advanced/sophisticated production equipment
- Perform repairs on more advanced production equipment as needed
- Perform breakdown analysis
- Oversee or perform general housekeepingUpgrade production lines with new/upgraded equipment/technology
- Direct activities of outside contractors working on assigned line
- Change line for package changeovers
- Enforce GMP, safety, and audit standards
- Work independently under limited supervision (self-management)
- Documentation of work schedule and work tasks completed