Closing:December 31, 2042
A skilled position responsible for installation, set up, repair and ongoing maintenance of vending, cooling and/or fountain equipment at customer accounts. Diagnoses equipment problems, uses judgment to determine how to best repair or replace. Position works independently and has frequent customer contact.
May require lifting, carrying, pulling and/or moving between 20 and 45 pounds repeatedly over workday Requires kneeling, squatting, crouching, crawling and bending when making repairs, often in low places. Position may require moving vending machines weighing 800-1200 pounds.
- Repair and perform preventative maintenance on marketing equipment
- Unload and reload with products as necessary
- Educate customers on basic equipment repair and upkeep proceduresInstall equipment by making holes and route lines to connect products to dispensing unit, connecting water and gas supply and finding drains for units with ice. For box syrup, build racks and connect linesFill installed equipment and adjust to proper mixture
- Prioritize and schedule service and PM calls to meet customer service windows
- Drive to location, evaluate situation and perform necessary work (may include plumbing, electricity, refrigeration, carpentry)
- Collect accurate and complete equipment and customer information
- Remove old parts and replace with new parts
- Maintain parts inventory on service truck
- Establish positive relationship with contacts at service calls
- After each call, complete paperwork on job and call in paperwork every two hours
- Transport miscellaneous items (e.g., compressors for repair/scrap, cardboard for recycle, etc.)
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance