Closing:December 31, 2042
Unloads transport trucks delivering finished products to the warehouse and stores it in its designated warehouse space. Loads empty pallets and plastic storage flats/shells for the transport truck to return to the manufacturing location. Position loads pre-made, multi-product pallets on to local delivery trucks. Position will likely have housekeeping duties such as recycling plastic, mopping/sweeping, and ensuring cleanliness standards). Must be able to pass Forklift Driving Skills test.
This position requires lifting cases weighing from 20-45 pounds repeatedly throughout a long work period. Also requires carrying and lifting cases while reaching, bending, climbing, walking/standing to move product through warehouse. Position may include periodic weekend and/or holiday work.
- Operate a forklift in a safe and orderly manner
- Receive and store incoming items according to warehouse standards
- Maintain a safe and orderly storage arrangement for all items handled
- Maintain cleanliness in assigned area (e.g. yard and warehouse)
- Reload route trucks promptly and safely
- Sort and store partial cases of products returned on route trucks
- Maintain records of daily check list (pre-trip inspections)
- Comply with GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES, safety, audit and food safety standards
- May be required to work with production equipment and associated technologies
- Meet performance/productivity standards
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance