Closing:December 31, 2042
This position delivers and installs vending/fountain equipment as needed. Position uses lifting and equipment to load/unload and move large fountain machines/units at customer accounts. Prepares equipment for delivery and maintains all paperwork associated with equipment installation and removal. Installs fountain beverage systems from start to finish. May also assist with moving, storing, and organizing equipment in inventory at the facility. This position requires lifting, pushing/pulling and moving vending/fountain machines that weigh approximately 800-1200 pounds several times over 10-12 hour period.
- Unload and load new and used vendors or fountain for daily delivery
- Install vendors and load/reload with products as necessary
- Repair and perform preventative maintenance on vending/fountain equipment
- Educate customers on basic equipment repair and upkeep procedures
- Collect accurate and complete equipment information
- Maintain parts, tools, and equipment
- Follow DOT regulations
- Complete required paperwork and maintain accurate customer/work order records for each delivery
- Transport miscellaneous items such as compressors for repair/scrap, cardboard for recycle, etc.
- Fill install and adjust to proper mix of product
- Establish positive customer relationships
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance