Closing:December 31, 2042
Counts truck inventory and keeps accurate records of finished goods transported out of the facility for sales delivery or distribution to another warehouse. Receives finished goods into inventory and maintains appropriate records. Unloads transport trucks delivering finished products to the warehouse and stores it in its designated warehouse space. Loads empty pallets and plastic storage flats/shells for the transport truck to return to the manufacturing location. Loads pre-made multi-product pallets on local delivery trucks. Position is responsible for primary shipping/receiving, inventory and housekeeping duties. Must be able to pass Forklift Driving Skills test (if applicable).
Position requires climbing onto trailers and route trucks, reaching and pushing cases weighing 20-45 pounds. Position often operates independently with minimal supervision.
- Count floor and truck inventories
- Operate a forklift in a safe and orderly manner (if applicable)
- Receive and store incoming items according to warehouse standards
- Maintain a safe and orderly storage arrangement for all items handled
- Maintain cleanliness in assigned area (e.g. yard and warehouse)
- Reload route trucks promptly and safely
- Sort and store partial cases of products returned on route trucks
- Maintain records of daily checklist
- Demonstrate communication, customer service and conflict resolution with peers
- Ensure adherence to audit standards
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance