Closing:December 31, 2042
Cleans and prepares vending equipment for refurbishment and rebuilding as needed. Position
prepares equipment surfaces for repainting, resurfacing or application of new decals/facings.
Requires work on vending machines that weigh approximately 800 — 1200 pounds. Lifts are used, but may be required to push, pull and move equipment as well as kneel and/or squat to work on equipment. Forklift experience helpful as well as general knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Perform various physical duties as assigned, including but not limited to sorting, stacking, cleaning, minor repair, and/or maintenance tasks
- Collect accurate and complete equipment information
- Remove old parts
- Complete paperwork on job and maintain accurate maintenance records
- Maintain all safety standards
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance