Position operates one or multiple pieces of manufacturing equipment. This may include moving raw material handling to the production line, and/or filling, capping, sealing, labeling or packaging product. Removes damaged products or supplies, as needed. Position responsible for production, package, and flavor changeovers. Maintains required product inspection processes. Performs basic troubleshooting and minor repairs to ensure production equipment runs efficiently.
Position requires lifting, carrying, and pushing/pulling cases weighing 20-45 pounds per case repeatedly over a long work period. This position requires walking or standing most of the time during the shift and may include stooping, crawling and crouching over and under conveyors. Position may be required to work weekends and/or holidays.
* Operate and monitor production line(s) to ensure efficiency
* Remove or shift materials and/or finished products to facilitate proper flow
* Ensure package and product quality
* Perform preventative maintenance
* Operate all manufacturing equipment (including new technologies) efficiently and safely
* Clean equipment and area before, during, and after shift
* Maintain clean work area through good housekeeping practices
* Expedite repairs to line, working with maintenance as necessary
* Keep daily records of down time and machine operations
* Work well with others in a team-oriented atmosphere
* Regular, reliable, predictable attendance