Closing:December 31, 2042
Position is responsible for product merchandising within large volume stores (Grocery, etc.). This includes stocking shelves, rotating shelved product, setting up displays, stocking and rotating products in coolers, organizing and rotating products in storage rooms, and moving products from storage to the sales floor. This position interacts with personnel at the store location.
This position is labor intensive, requiring lifting, loading, pushing and pulling cases weighing from 20-45 pounds per case repeatedly over 10-12 hour work period, as well as bending, reaching and squatting while merchandising and moving products.
- Merchandise store shelving, coolers and displays with products in assigned accounts
- Rotate products in the backroom and on the shelf
- Transport products to and from backroom to shelf locationUse equipment to transport products (e.g., U Boats, hand trucks, pallet jacks, etc.)
- Display promotional material such as signs and banners in accounts
- Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition
- Communicate store issues to store managers and Pepsi management
- Build customer relationships at the store level
- Comply with operating procedures (e.g., scan-in/scan-out, following designated route, etc.)
- Service accounts during designated times established by management
- Deliver customer service (e.g., communication, rapport building, attentiveness to customer needs, etc.)
- Ability to operate under minimal supervision (self-managed role)Use hand held devices to write/input orders
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance