Old Dominion is a true American success story. Earl and Lillian Congdon founded OD in 1934 with a single truck. Old Dominion’s continued growth provides unique opportunities and job security for thousands of employees writing the story’s next chapter.
And the key to their ongoing success? According to Juan Bagriel Garcia, Dock Worker with the freight leaders, it all comes down to the excellent workplace culture.
Working with Old Dominion means becoming part of a strong, collaborative family. Here’s what Juan had to share in our latest employee interview:
- More about who Old Dominion are, what they do, and the different ways to get involved with them.
- What Juan’s role involves and what a typical day might look like.
- The best thing about working for Old Dominion, according to Juan.
- What the work culture is like, and how the strong team culture makes it a great family atmosphere to work in.
- The types of skills and qualities needed to succeed with a career at Old Dominion!
And much more!
Find Out More
Old Dominion (OD) has more than 25,000 employees across North America with 255 service centers in the continental US. It’s known for its unique family culture built by the “OD Family Spirit.”
Several organizations have recognized OD as an employer of choice. In 2022, Forbes named OD one of America’s Best Large Employers. The Women in Trucking Association named OD one of its “Top Companies for Women to Work for in Transportation.”
Want to know how to start your career with OD? Head to their dedicated Explore Careers employer profile now!