Closing:December 31, 2041
Jump on the path of a lifelong career! Click apply to start the process!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
POSITION: General Production Operators
LOCATION: Fort Worth, TX
Are you seeking an opportunity that offers a starting rate of $16.48/hr. with opportunities for overtime and 2 weeks of vacation within your first year? Are you seeking a full time opportunity with a stable company that offers benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k? What about a company that offers opportunities for monthly bonuses, referral bonuses, and internal promotions? For more information, see below and apply today!
Pratt Industries, a world leading corrugated box manufacturing company, seeks machine operators, machine assistants/helpers, general labor and forklift drivers at the Fort Worth, Texas facility.
- Candidates must be willing to work any shift.
- Flexibility is required regarding changing of position, shift, overtime, etc.
- Candidates must also have experience and/or willingness/ability to operate and/or learn a variety of machinery including forklift equipment.
- Qualified candidates will have a high school degree (or GED) and experience working in a manufacturing facility is highly preferred.
- Must be able to successfully pass a physical, drug screen and background check.
- Must be willing/able to travel away from home for up to one month for training.
- Following directions under limited supervision;
- Ability to learn manufacturing principles and practices;
- Performing basic mathematical calculations and read a tape measure;
- Lifting and loading materials;
- Complying with safety and operational guidelines, policies, and procedures;
- Basic PC skills;
- Communicating with co-workers to provide and receive direction.
Employees holding this position will be subject to periodic training which will be assessed through internal audits.
- Exemplary safety performance
- Good performance/work history
- Excellent attendance record
- Excellent organizational skills
- Workplace orderliness, housekeeping
The company assesses applicants on standards for performance, stability, dependability, and honesty.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans