Location:Sioux Falls, SD
Closing:Closing in 7 hours
Provides courteous, efficient, and timely service to customers. Receives telephone calls, emails, chats, SMS text and required to answer questions and resolves customer issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential duties and responsibilities of the Customer Care Rep position are set forth below.
The duties and responsibilities are not listed in order of importance.
- Receives and processes customer orders, inquiries and/or complaints covering services provided.
- Requires analysis, judgment and sensitivity to customer needs.
- Provides appropriate price quotes that fit the customer request.
- Provides pricing, availability and schedule information.
- Researches and obtains resolutions of a variety of customer complaints and issues.
- Adaptability – Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g., people, processes, structure, or culture); adjusting effectively to change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
- Building Trusting Relationships – Using appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with customers and internal partners; interacting with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one’s intentions.
- Collaborating – Working cooperatively with others to help a team or work group achieve its goals.
- Communication – Conveying information and ideas clearly and concisely to individuals or groups in an engaging manner that help them understand and retain the message; listening actively to others.
- Continuous Learning – Actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application.
- Initiating Action – Taking prompt action to accomplish work goals; taking action to achieve results beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Work Standards – Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- High school diploma.
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience using MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, and Excel).
- Prior transportation experience.
- Salesforce Service Cloud experience.
- Two (2) years or more customer service experience.
This job operates in a professional office environment indoors. Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
The position requires the ability to spend long hours sitting or standing while using office equipment and computers. Ability to perform repetitive tasks such as typing and keying. Occasional lifting, pushing/pulling, carrying 10 lbs of supplies and materials is required.
Yellow Corporation, along with all subsidiary companies, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer