Closing:June 15, 2023
The vision of the American Trucking Associations, Inc. (ATA), is to be the recognized leader in transportation advocacy representing the safest, most responsible and financially successful motor carriers. Our mission is to effectively advocate and communicate efforts designed to improve safety and profitability for our members.
The American Trucking Associations (ATA), is seeking a Marketing Specialist to support the marketing team in developing marketing campaigns for events promotion, new membership acquisition and product promotion.
We are looking for a competitive and self-motivated teammate with strong writing, analytical, and social media marketing skills. In this role you will:
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team to achieve objectives for the launch of all marketing campaigns including email, direct mail, website and social media
- Craft, write and edit messaging and content that resonates with membership and other relevant audiences
- Develop engaging collateral to support campaign objectives including but not limited to: direct mail, web copy and layout, social media posts, emails, event materials etc.
- Support marketing operations, including tracking metrics, results and reporting
- Recommend new marketing strategies to improve future campaigns
- Research list database options for broadening direct marketing activities, compile new and update current contact lists
- Assist in reporting and presentation development to showcase marketing activities to leadership and sales team
- Analyze data and research for use in marketing materials
- Attend conferences and tradeshows as needed
Education/Relevant Experience –
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Public Relations or related field required
- 0 – 2 years of experience
Skill Requirements –
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong time management skills
- Aptitude for reading marketing data and creating reports
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Have a team player attitude
- Must be willing to take on new and challenging projects and be interested in learning new technologies
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and feature a hybrid work environment. Our headquarters are in the heart of Washington, D.C., within walking distance of the Navy Yard Metro station.
The American Trucking Associations is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
June 15, 2023