Closing:Closing in 12 hours
The vision of the American Trucking Associations, Inc. (ATA), is to be the recognized leader in transportation advocacy representing the safest, most responsible and financially successful motor carriers. Our mission is to effectively advocate and communicate efforts designed to improve safety and profitability for our members.
The Marketing intern will be trained to learn and understand key marketing principles and programs as well as gain experience working for a non-profit trade association while assisting across the team with various projects.
Benefits to Interning with ATA:
- Gain experience and learn all aspects of the marketing process;
- Receive class credit -depending on your university program guidelines/ requirements;
- Be part of a world renowned association with a fast-paced and fun culture;
- Gain exposure and the opportunity to work closely with executive leadership.
- Assist in message creation and editing content for marketing materials promoting ATA products, events and membership;
- Develop marketing materials and advertising campaign for new membership acquisition;
- Support marketing operations including tracking results, reporting metrics, summarizing campaigns and analytics in presentations;
- Work with email marketing platform on e-newsletters and email campaigns;
- Research list database options for broadening direct marketing activities and update contact database with current information as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
The incumbent must be a dedicated individual who possesses an inquisitive nature. Must be a quicklearner, be able to work independently and as part of a team, be a strong communicator and be interested in owning projects from start to finish. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking for a rewarding internship within a successful marketing team at a fun, industry-leading organization!
- Pursuing a BS/BA in marketing, business, advertising, or a related field at an accredited university with an average 3.0 GPA;
- A strong interest in marketing and the trade association industry;
- Superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills;
- Proficient and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Interest in the trucking industry is a plus.
- Three-month program with flexible start/end dates if necessary;
- 20-30 hours per week;