After getting her first taste of working with young children in high school and while studying at Iowa State University, Lisa knew she’d found where she wanted to be – and she’s never looked back!
From teaching in the classroom to Talent Attraction, Lisa has loved every moment of her career with Bright Horizons, and she’s confident you will too.
Hear from Lisa as she shares:
- More about who Bright Horizons is and what they do.
- What Lisa’s role involves and how she supports early career starters to discover their best pathway into Bright Horizons and the early childhood education field.
- How Lisa started her career and her journey working at Bright Horizons to-date.
- An overview of everything the early childhood field offers and the fantastic career opportunities available, especially with Bright Horizons.
- What Lisa loves about her career and working with Bright Horizons, plus how she’s encouraged to bring her whole self to work.
- How there is so much opportunity available – and not just in early educator roles!
We loved hearing all about Lisa’s journey and the great experiences she’s had with Bright Horizons! There are opportunities with these nationwide leaders available right now.
Find Out More
Bright Horizons® prioritizes what’s best for children and their Discovery Driven Learning framework nurtures children’s natural curiosity and imagination. They’re as committed to their employees as they are to children and families, offering a workplace designed to grow careers and where every voice matters. They’ll even pay for your college degree in early education – completely free!
Join Bright Horizons to make a meaningful impact on children and families. You’ll discover an incredible career and help build brighter futures.
Find out more via their dedicated Explore Careers employer profile.