There’s a wide world of career opportunities to be discovered at Bernalillo County!
And no one is better placed to give us complete insights than Madeline, a Human Resources Business Partner with the local services leader.
Hear from Madeline as she shares with us:
- More about who Bernalillo is and the services they provide.
- What Madeline’s role involves and what a typical work day might look like.
- What the work culture is like at Bernalillo, and what makes it such a great place to work.
- An overview of some of the roles and entry opportunities you could explore.
- The top skills that will help you succeed in the industry!
Along with some excellent advice that every student needs to hear, this talk is not to be missed!
Find Out More
With its distinct cultural heritage and vibrant communities, Bernalillo County is a government entity responsible for serving the most populous county in New Mexico.
Over thirty departments serve the public, providing access to mental health, housing support, public recreation and parks, public safety, animal care services, senior services, emergency and disaster response, infrastructure maintenance and development, and more.
Bernalillo County actively collaborates with local businesses, organizations, and educational institutions to create opportunities to enhance the quality of life for our community.
Keen to learn more? Their dedicated employer profile has everything you need to get started!