Closing:Closing in 16 hours
At Yellow Corporation, along with all subsidiary companies, everything we do revolves around a simple product: moving freight from point A to point B, on time and in one piece. As the original LTL carrier, have almost 100 years of experience consistently delivering for our customers while placing the highest value on the success of our 30,000+ employees.
We are currently looking for part-time Dock Workers to load and unload trailers at our terminal location. Join the Yellow family and receive great pay and the flexibility that comes with being a casual employee – a casual works on an as-needed, on-call basis with no set schedule.
Experience the Yellowdifference and apply now!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Load and unload freight from trailers using forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Prepare, inspect, and clean trailers before loading freight
- Review freight bills for special instructions and inspect freight for damage
- $16.00 per hour starting pay
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to push/pull/lift up to 75 pounds frequently, greater than 100 pounds occasionally
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
- Work various shifts and days of the week
- Minimum of 6 months experience operating a forklift
Yellow Corporation, along with all subsidiary companies, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer