Location:Various locations, USA
Closing:December 31, 2022
Old Dominion Freight Line is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to join our OD Family Culture. This role will successfully provide exceptional customer service duties in the service center, as well as support to other members of Old Dominion in a fast-paced high call volume environment.
- Answer phones and respond to emails in a courteous and timely manner
- Perform general customer service by giving rate quotes, sales bids, status of shipments, helping customer correctly fill out a Bill of Lading and label freight, etc.
- Respond to customer issues and questions in a timely manner
- Provide Service 2.OD to internal and external customers
- As needed, may assist with general office duties such as mailing, filing and copying
- Scan documents such as Bill of Ladings, Delivery Receipts, permits and other documents into the computer system
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1 year of customer service experience, preferably in the transportation industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- AS400 experience preferred
- Ability to handle multiple request and priorities in as fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated aptitude for quickly learning new systems and processes
Join the OD Family Today!
As a Full Time member of our Family, you are eligible to receive:
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Wellness Program
- Credit Union access, Vacation & Holiday
- “Birthday Holiday” who doesn’t love some extra attention on their Birthday?
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, and/or gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military status, Vietnam Era and/or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law(s).