Location:Tarboro, North Carolina
Closing:March 31, 2024
Sara Lee desserts have always stood for incredible flavor and superior value in the frozen food aisle and away from home markets. For the first time in over 60 years, Sara Lee is operating independently as Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, a collection of top brands united in quality and innovation, including Sara Lee®, Chef Pierre®, Van’s®, Bistro Collection®, Superior on Main® and Cyrus O’Leary’s®.
Sara Lee Frozen Bakery is proud to take these iconic brands into a new era and to continue the evolution that transformed one small Chicago bakery into an American institution. Using carefully sourced ingredients and time-honored recipes, the company is committed to making life’s moments a little sweeter, putting its customers first and discovering new ways to make everyone’s favorite foods even better.
Working for Sara Lee
Our vision is to be the world’s most beloved bakery by creating irresistible foods, growing with our customers, and delivering value for all. We believe that each of us has unique points of difference and experience to offer. We will achieve success through collaboration and innovation in an environment where employees feel empowered to execute with speed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately scale and measure all ingredients using a variety of scales.
- Condense partial pallets of ingredients daily.
- Program liquid bulk and dry bulk system for mixer they are using.
- Set up mixing platform with pre-scales. Read batch tickets for mixing instructions.
- Setup and maintain equipment.
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Maintain a clean work environment throughout shift.
- Accurately complete all necessary production documentation where applicable.
- Know basic operations of assigned equipment basic trouble solving techniques.
- Perform additional tasks as needed to include, but not limited to cross training on other machines and/or in other areas.
- 12 months of continuous work experience with the same employer in a manufacturing environment.
- Understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Practice good safety habits and have a good safety record.
- Practice Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Have and maintain good attendance.
- Practice good housekeeping always.