Closing:March 31, 2024
At BrightView, the best teams are created and maintained here. If you are searching for your next fulfilling career, picture yourself on a best-in-class team where you can grow to be your brightest. We’re looking for a Landscape Laborer. Can you picture yourself here?
Here’s what you’d do:
The Landscape Laborer uses hand and/or power tools or equipment to perform a wide range of landscape and irrigation duties.
You’d be responsible for:
- Utilize hand and/or power tools or equipment to perform a wide range of landscape and irrigation duties
- Lay sod, plant, water, fertilize, dig, rake, and install sprinklers
- Install mortarless segmental concrete masonry wall units
- Abide by all internal control & compliance practices to
- Safeguard assets from theft and misuse
- Ensure segregation of duties to minimize fraud
- Comply with business ethics, applicable laws and regulation
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; periodically reconcile physical assets to accounting records
- Utilize hand equipment with mechanized moving blades such as gas-powered shears
- Utilize manual hand tools such as shovels
- Utilize a hand shovel for extended period
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 6 months commercial landscape experience preferred but not required
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Work near or about natural bodies of water
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
- Work from elevated heights such as an 8’ A-frame ladder
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs. (mulch, fertilizer, etc.)
- Ability to load/unload burlaps with plant cuttings onto trailer (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
Here’s what to know about working here:
Here at BrightView, we’re as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about caring for each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a team of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you just might have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
Like the communities we serve, you are on a constant path of discovery to shape your career and personal development. In addition to best-in-class opportunities and competitive salary, you may be eligible for benefits and perks like:
- Paid time off
- Health and wellness coverage
- 401k savings plan
Start Your Bright New Career Journey
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.