Closing:March 31, 2024
At WillScot Mobile Mini (NASDAQ WSC), our 4000+ people are at the heart of everything we do. In addition to providing industry-leading pay and benefits, we provide opportunities for development and upward mobility, while investing in the communities we serve.
We are the undisputed leader in providing innovative ﬂexible workspace and portable storage solutions, serving an incredible range of customers across all industries from 240+ locations across the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Our values are our foundation. We’re constantly striving to diversify our teams to ensure we have the best and brightest talent. We’re deeply committed to creating an inclusive and equitable workplace where each person can contribute while being their authentic self. For more about WillScot Mobile Mini and who we are, click here.
Come build your future with us!
ABOUT THE JOB:
The primary focus of this position is to ensure the Mobile Mini Storage Units and Offices are cleaned, repaired and in working condition so they can be rented out. This role will perform a variety of generalized labor tasks.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Clean, repair and ensure all Mobile Mini Storage Units and Offices are in working condition and ready to be rented. Could also repair Units on the customer site. This will include:
- Sweep and hose out
- Checking A/C if applicable
- Replacing tile or epoxy flooring
- Repairing drywall holes
- Cleaning windows, blinds, doors, floors and walls
- Replacing light bulbs, locks, blinds, door handles, etc
- Minor welding
- Minor electric
- Any needed repairs for customer units in the field
- Document work completed and verifies units either need further repairs (red tagged) or are ready to rent (green tagged)
- Ensure the supplies are replenished and the Yard is both organized and is free of debris and potential hazards
- May operate the forklift to load and unload containers from a variety of trucks and trailers
- Other duties as assigned. Regular attendance is required to fulfill the essential functions of the job.
Equipment You Will Use:
- Paint and painting materials (bucket, brushes, rollers, stencils)
- Dry wall putty and masks
- Floor cleaners
- Maintenance tools for repairs
- Electrical hand tools preferred
- Gas Powered Forklift
- Computer – for time keeping
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 0-2 Years’ experience with general labor and general repairs
- High School Diploma or GED
- Welding experience preferred
- Current Driver’s License
If you are serious about having a rewarding career with a market leader and feel that you have what it takes to join a successful team then please apply now.