“Find a point you want to focus on, move your life in that direction, and you will be successful.”
Another on-point piece of advice from an incredible interview with one of our employer partners! This time, we have Casey Rowe, joining us from Heidelberg Materials, and we loved everything he had to say!
But don’t just take our word for it; hit play and discover:
- Who Heidelberg Materials are, what they do and the key projects they work on.
- The types of entry-level roles on offer and where you can grow your career in the company.
- Why their supportive team environment sets them a whole step above the rest!
- Some of the core misconceptions about the industry and how it’s very different from how most imagine,
- The role of technology and innovation across the industry.
Casey also offers some fantastic advice on the skills that will help you create a successful career – and how, most importantly, it’s vital to hone your skills to deliver what you say you will.
We loved chatting with Casey, and we know you’ll love everything he has to share!
Find Out More
Heidelberg Materials is a leading cement, aggregates, and ready-mixed concrete manufacturer. Asphalt is manufactured in a few US states, and concrete pipes are produced and distributed in Canada.
With progressive minds and the ambition to drive transformation, Heidelberg Materials is pushing boundaries to strengthen innovation and deepen partnerships with its customers and other stakeholders.
Together, they’re crafting material solutions for the future – and now’s your chance to join them.
Find out more at their Explore Careers employer profile.