Old Dominion is a true American success story.
Earl and Lillian Congdon founded OD in 1934 with a single truck. Old Dominion’s continued growth provides unique opportunities and job security for thousands of employees writing the story’s next chapter.
And the key to their ongoing success? According to Eileen, part of the OS&B team with the freight leaders, it all comes down to the excellent workplace culture.
Working with Old Dominion means becoming part of a strong, collaborative family. Eileen shared in our latest employee interview:
- Who Old Dominion are, what they do, and their locations.
- What Eileen’s role involves, and how she got started with Old Dominion.
- What a typical day might look like for her and the types of tasks she supports with.
- Why Old Dominion stands out to her as an employer and how supportive they’ve been to her and the entire team.
- How Old Dominion supports everyone, regardless of gender, to do the jobs they want to do.
- Why young people should consider a career with Old Dominion!
Eileen has definitely convinced us there’s no better place to work. Will she convince you too? Listen to her full interview now.
Find Out More
Old Dominion (OD) has more than 25,000 employees across North America with 255 service centers in the continental US. It’s known for its unique family culture built by the “OD Family Spirit.”
Several organizations have recognized OD as an employer of choice. In 2022, Forbes named OD one of America’s Best Large Employers. The Women in Trucking Association named OD one of its “Top Companies for Women to Work for in Transportation.”
Want to know how to start your career with OD? Head to their dedicated Explore Careers employer profile now!