You might not have heard of Pratt Industries before, but after watching our newest employee interview, we’re confident they’ll shoot straight to the top of your ‘great employers to work for’ list!
Courtney Johnson, Senior Director of Recruiting & University Relations, joins us to share more about Pratt Industries, their reach, the sustainable packaging solutions and how you can find a career that’s committed to you right out of high school!
Have a listen now and discover:
- Who Pratt Industries is and what they do.
- The types of roles and early career opportunities available for high-school graduates.
- How Pratt Industries supports growth from within, encouraging personal and professional development.
- How, as a family-owned business, positive team culture takes a top priority
- Why commitment, ownership, and responsibility will help you stand out and succeed at Pratt Industries.
Along with helpful tips and advice for applying to Pratt, Courtney offers a thorough overview of Pratt Industries and why working for them is about so much more than ‘just a job.’
Find Out More
Be a part of the industry that produces billions of packaging solutions each year!
As one of America’s leading corrugated packaging and box manufacturers, Pratt Industries is essential in producing the packaging needed to transport and sell many products people use daily.
From packaging designers who develop our customized boxes and displays to forklift drivers and machine operators, every employee provides a valued skill set that helps Pratt Industries serve the customers and communities in which we live and work.
For many Pratt employees, positions they thought would be just a job turned into long, fulfilling careers – and they’re always looking for passionate people to join them! Head to their exclusive Explore Careers profile to learn more.