Working for Goodwill of North Georgia is about more than having a job – it’s about creating an entire eco-system of support that helps hundreds of others secure a safe future in work!
In our latest employee interview, Demarcus, District Director, joins us to share how he landed his role, how impactful his work is, and so much more.
Hear from Demarcus and find out:
- More about who Goodwill are, what they do, and who they help.
- What a District Director does and some of the projects Demarcus gets involved with.
- How Demarcus landed his role with Goodwill and why he’s never looked back eleven years later!
- The types of opportunities and ways to move forward with your career at Goodwill.
- Some of his best advice for anyone looking to start their career with Goodwill.
- Why working with Goodwill is a workplace with a true sense of purpose.
We were totally inspired by Demarcus’ passion and enthusiasm for his work, and loved his wise words for young people wanting to get started in work!
Hit ‘play’ and watch the whole talk today!
Find Out More
At Goodwill of North Georgia; it starts with a mission – to put people to work.
Goodwill Industries of North Georgia maintains jobs for more than 200 people with severe disabilities. Last fiscal year, those team members maintained more than 3 million sq. ft. of office space daily at nine federal government and commercial contract sites.
Find out more about this phenomenal enterprise and how to get started with a career at Goodwill at Explore Careers today!