Closing:December 31, 2023
As a lube technician (aka auto technician), you will help keep our guests safe on the road by providing top-tier customer service while performing preventative maintenance services for their vehicles. Through our award-winning training program, you will learn to change oil, check and refill fluids, rotate tires, test and replace batteries, inspect and replace lights and wipers, perform an 18-point safety check, and more. You’ll work as a team to provide fast, easy, trusted services to our guests, and have fun doing it!
The perks and benefits we’ll provide you*:
- Competitive weekly pay, paid time off (PTO), and holiday pay
- Flexible work schedule: No late evenings or holidays
- Paid on-the-job training – No previous automotive experience is required
- Tuition and certification assistance and access to a FREE online university
- Medical and prescription drug coverage – with Health Savings Account contributions
- Dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans – 100% match up to 5%
- We promote from within – a commitment we are passionate about
- Back-up Child and Elder Care
- Company provided uniforms and tools
- 50% discount on Valvoline Instant Oil Change automotive services
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on location
What you’ll need to succeed:
- An eagerness to learn, a friendly attitude, and a desire to be part of a customer-focused team
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours, climb stairs, and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Mobility to crouch, bend, twist, and work with your hands above your head
- Comfortable working in a non-climate-controlled environment
- English fluency in reading, writing, and speaking
How you’ll advance in your career:
At Valvoline Instant Oil Change (VIOC), it all starts with our people, and your roadmap to career advancement is limitless! Click here to learn more and to hear from some of our ‘Vamily’ members. With an award-winning training program, commitment to safety, and fair and honest values, we’re here to help you reach every milestone.
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes everyone to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.