Lots of people see Burger King as the perfect starting point to enter the workforce.
Not so many see it as the place to grow a long-term successful career that helps them reach their leadership potential. Yet that’s exactly what these restaurant leaders are on the lookout for.
Nick Cox, District Manager, joins us in our latest employee chat to share how he’s always looking for that spark of potential to nurture in his teams. Jump into our chat now and discover:
- What it’s like working for one of the top three fast-food restaurants across America.
- What Nick’s role involves and what a typical day might look like.
- How Burger King supports all their staff and helps them realize their leadership potential.
- What Burger King looks for in potential employees and some of the skills you should highlight on your application.
- How Burger King supports their teams and looks after them – in and outside of work when they need it most.
We loved the sound career tip that ‘the small things go a long way’ Nick shares with us and how vital this is for growing your career.
Find Out More
Carrols Corporation, headquartered in Syracuse, NY, is the largest Burger King franchise in the world. Carrols owns over 1,000 restaurants under the Burger King and Popeyes brands.
Their success can be attributed to their dedicated employees focused on providing customers with outstanding service and quality products. Everyone, from the CEO to Assistant Managers, has a clear understanding and vision of the business and organizational goals.
Find out more at their dedicated employer profile right here at Explore Careers.