What’s it like to work for a successful, engaged organization fully dedicated to a mission to give back to others in the community?
Pretty amazing, according to Harry Ivanov!
After fourteen years with these community-minded leaders, Harry knows a thing or two about what heights you can reach with a role at Goodwill North Georgia, all while making a huge difference in the lives of others.
Hear from Harry as he shares with us:
- More about who Goodwill are, where they operate, and the different work/services they provide. – including their career centers.
- What Harry’s role involves and what a typical work day might look like for him.
- How Goodwill partners with hundreds of employers to help people pursue their career goals.
- What Goodwill offers in terms of training and development for both their employees and clients they support – for FREE!
- How they prioritize flexibility and support employees to have the work-life balance they need.
- What Goodwill looks for in potential new employees and why it’s all about having the right attitude.
We loved chatting with Harry and his enthusiasm for Goodwill’s mission to make a difference in our communities!
Find Out More
At Goodwill of North Georgia; it starts with a mission – to put people to work.
Goodwill Industries of North Georgia maintains jobs for more than 200 people with severe disabilities. Last fiscal year, those team members maintained more than 3 million sq. ft. of office space daily at nine federal government and commercial contract sites.
Find out more about this phenomenal enterprise and how to get started with a career at Goodwill at Explore Careerstoday!