The American Trucking Association (ATA) is a prominent trade organization representing the trucking industry in the United States.
With a focus on advocacy, safety, and economic development, ATA plays a pivotal role in shaping policies and initiatives that impact the transportation sector.
US Express is just one company that the ATA supports, and to dive deeper into everything this diverse industry has to offer, Brandon Bibbs, Vice President of Enterprise Sales, joins us to give us full access to his career journey!
Hear from Brandon as he shares:
- More about who US Express are, their services, and the types of roles on offer.
- How Brandon started in the sector and his career journey with US Express to date.
- What makes US Express such an exciting employer to work with.
- What types of skills and attributes US Express look for in potential new employees.
- How US Express supports early career starters and the programs on offer to help you find complete success in the company.
- How Brandon feels fully supported to have a positive work-life balance and gets to enjoy work and play, despite his senior role!
Brandon’s ongoing success is truly inspirational and a testament to how you can be empowered to thrive in this unique and growing industry!
Make sure you don’t miss his talk.
Find Out More
Trucking is vital in trade between the United States and two of our largest trading partners, Canada and Mexico. There’s never been a better time to explore everything this industry offers with a career at ATA!
Head over to their exclusive employer profile now to find out more!