LHC Group is a healthcare company that provides high-quality, cost-effective care for our patients in the preferred setting – their home or place of residence. At more than 900 locations around the nation, we provide home health, hospice, and community-based services in a mission to reach more patients and families with effective and efficient care at home.
Our employees are our greatest asset, and LHC Group is focused on nurturing a culture that provides great career and growth opportunities. Employees can explore growth within our company in the clinical field – including travel nursing and therapy – as well as administrative and other support roles at our Home Office locations. LHC Group offers opportunities that match what today’s aspiring professionals want in a career – work-life balance, genuine care, a sense of belonging, and a team built on trust.
LHC Group is united by a single shared purpose: It’s all about helping more people.
- Aides and Caregivers: Provide support and assistance with personal hygiene and household functions so an individual is able to remain in their own home.
They also provide patients with in-home personal care and designated health related services to maintain the patient’s physical and emotional well-being.
- Physical Therapists work with people who have been disabled by illness or accident. Treatment may include exercise, massage, the application of heat, and other techniques.
- Occupational Therapists help patients “get around”, perform strengthening or muscle toning exercises with patients, and work with them in other ways.
- LHC Group also employees a variety of therapists with specialties such as Speech or Music Therapists.
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) and Registered Nurses (RNs) help patients recover, heal and regroup.
- LPNs nurses are responsible for a range of hands-on patient care and administrative tasks and often grown their careers into becoming RNs. RNs evaluate and develop plans of care for patients and have a broader scope of patient care responsibilities.
- Sales: Sales or business development team members help to cultivate relationships with patients, families and communities so they can lead more healthy, productive lives.
- Administration & Operations:
- Business Support professionals in healthcare administration and operations provide meaningful support for clinicians.
- From Marketing to Information Technology (IT) or Finance, there are numerous career options for those who seek roles in healthcare outside of patient-facing roles.
Continuing Education Opportunities
LHC Group is committed to ensuring our employees have every opportunity for career growth and professional development – offering benefits that matter and support for our employees’ aspirations and career goals. LHC Group offers discounts on continuing education and tuition for all employees.
Our partnership with University of Louisiana at Lafayette offers tuition discounts on virtual learning courses and tuition for all full- and part-time employees. With nine different programs in Business Management, Nursing, General Studies, and Healthcare Administration, we help employees reach their continuing education goals.
Full-time employees can receive up to $2,000 per year in an LPN or RN program through EdAssist.
UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX
Save up to 15 percent on a bachelor’s degree! Earn your sixth course free when you enroll in five courses in a master’s and doctoral degree.
SUMMIT (Discounted Therapy CE Courses)
Employees can continue their education at a discounted price with Summit!
New programs are added each year, so check back often.
For more information on careers with LHC Group, visit careers.lhcgroup.com.
Leveraging technology to create better home health or hospice care
There are currently no jobs available
Unfortunately there are currently no positions available at LHC Group, please check back soon.